After settling on the date of the funeral ceremony, our funeral service will present you with catalogue and we will discuss the graphic design of obituary. The catalogue includes both religious and atheistic funeral designs. You can choose from countless quotations and poems.
You can print your funeral notice on preprinted paper with other colour themed themes (nature, angels, etc.). You will also be offered choice from several types of fonts. Displaying the obituary in the agreed places can also be done by our funeral service. The print of funeral notice includes photograph of the deceased in colours.
Funeral notice should include the following information:
- name and surname of the deceased,
- date of death,
- date and place of farewell - according to family wishes,
- place of burial - according to the family's wish,
- family information (grieving family or names of survivors) - according to family wishes,
- in the case of the transport of funeral guests, the date, time and place of departure of the means of transport must be mentioned here, as the family wishes.